Zachary Smith | Founder of Increasing Leverage
Zach Smith is the Founder of the Increasing Leverage. Increasing Leverage was born out of Zach’s passion to write, create websites and software solutions, and share his unique creative spark with like-minded friends, partners, and clients.
Zach has over 15 years of experience in supply chain management, data analysis, and software implementation and development. But it his passion to test, analyze, and discover how to “increase leverage” with creative work and business. Finding the right thing to do, at the right time, in the right sequence is critical to maximizing time, effort, and achieving the escape velocity necessary to escape our current state and create new art and a rewarding business.
Interesting Facts about Zach
- Loves to read and write.
- Growing up, never felt like he fit in as a “smart” athlete.
- Earned a BA in History from Brown University, received Academic-All Ivy honors, and earned an MBA from Lehigh University.
- Broke the 58 year old Brown University Long Jump record.
- Considers himself dance challenged but won’t give up trying. He is now better than horrible.
- Believes food made from scratch is the spice of life.
- Ruby on Rails programmer, who loves the WordPress CMS for blogging, and creates responsive, custom websites with HTML5, CSS3, and jQuery.
Enter your email address below and click “Subscribe” to begin building your business today with free Increasing Leverage updates.